Highest earning through adsesne: check these
adsense secretsadsesne for beginnersgoogle adsense incomeprofiting with google adsensepro blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Review of Guruslayer Book:

guruslayer The book is offered by Andrew Fox, guruslayer. You've been deceived and stabbed in the back for long enough."Ex Guru Blows Gasket And Reveals His Closely Guarded Blueprint To Fight Back Against An Industry That Has Lied, Cheated and Stolen From Your Very Pockets".
This is about Super Human Affiliate Promotions.HOW CAN YOU MAKE HUGE AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS ONLINE?First you need to use covert tactic's NOBODY else knows about...
one guy who bought this videos etc wrote "I launched my new website on Monday 13.11.06. I watched the videos you gave me and started implementing some of the tactics straight away.6 hours later 4 sales @ $97 and two new affiliates! Woke up this morning to 2 more sales! I am now adding all the stuff to my affiliate page you suggest with a commission of 50% as you suggest. "
Nice to listen and dream of these things. They assure that you don't need to understand about Search Engines and how to rank #1 in Google.They are Introducing 'The Guru Slayer' Multi media course. The Step-By-Step Manual & Video Training Course That ANYONE Can Use to Systematically Sell Both Own Their Own And Affiliate Products With ZERO Previous Experience
one more student of guruslayer says " For years I've not made a freakin penny online!You finally broke the deadlock - I've made my first sale ever using your techniques! From there, I've just experimented with different things and so far I make about $100 a month in affiliate sales from CB alone and it's increasing all the time" This is How To "Beat The Guru's" At Their Own Game!


adsense case study earnings
.

one good case study

: an interesting case study provide by them here which rises interest in us and we too may try some or all methods mentioned here: see this, as one student is describing;
1) At the start of 2007 I noticed a lot of people talking bout a particular topic

2) I visited several forums such as warriorforum.com and "spied" on what people were taking about. _________ seemed to be a frequent topic.

3) I searched for a quality product with resale rights about this special niche

4) I purchased a 2 hour audio interview carried out between Jonathan Mizel and another expert. The quality was excellent and I secured resale rights for $397.

5) I registered the domain http://fr_______fic_____ace.com and modified the sales letter using the Guru Slayer Tactics. I changed the ___________ , the _______ and created a full ____________ Covert Tactics revealed inside the Guru Slayer

screen shot of earnings of above experiment added here:
The 'step by step' traffic plan explained.The KEY secrets you MUST use when approaching any Joint Venture partner and how to "niche within a niche". Nearly all the Guru's over look this crucial factor

Bonus with this purchase:- Marketing Quickies , Over 50 tips and tricks taught in video format. Created by Lee Benson and myself. Our top resellers have made $10,000’s selling this.AND Affiliate Marketing Protégé Course - Interviews with 5 leading affiliate program owners including Yanik Silver, Corey Rudl, Jonathan Mizel, Marlon Sanders and Lee Benson. Also includes PDF workbooks and my affiliate promotion guide.
Andrew interviewed Dave Mizrachi, the leading direct response web designer who has created sites for Armand Morin, John Carlton, Mark Joyner, Mike Filsaime and many more. Dave spills his guys on how to create a successful direct response website.He has just finished interviewing 2 Clickbank experts, Mike Filsaime and Jeff Mulligan.

Price: $97

Labels: